Enjoy Spain’s food, wine, history and culture!
Summer is fast approaching. If you’re looking for a last minute getaway, this 12-day trip to Spain has a compelling mix of great activities, perfect if you’re craving delicious food, wine, history and culture. Or, you can take a bit more time to plan and take this trip to Spain in the Fall too!
On this foodie and cultural adventure in Spain, you will indulge in luxury accommodation, set amid stunning scenery; enjoy meals at some of the country’s best restaurants, including Michelin star restaurants; sip exquisite wine across the country; and explore historical and cultural sites in Spain’s cosmopolitan cities and smaller towns.
Here are some highlights from the trip. You can view the full itinerary here.
- Private tour of Madrid
- Visit a working bull ranch
- Tour the charming Castilian city, Segovia
- Tour the vineyard and winery at Abadia Retuerta
- Visit the historic cities villages of Santo Domingo de Silos and Covarrubias
- Wine excursion in La Rioja
- Eat at Michelin star restaurants
- Private cooking class in a venue usually closed to outsiders
- Hike the Basque coastline
- Visit the fishing villages of Elantxobe and Bermeo by boat
- Visit the The Guggenheim Museum
Keep in mind, this is just a sample of the kind of itinerary we can create. We compose unique travel experiences that are just right for you, so please feel free to contact us now!